Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thoughts: Change is good.

After a friend of mine pointed out how (much) I've changed over time, (and here I thought I was same old me,) and after pushing myself to make some changes on my own recently...

People are forever changing, it's just a matter of noticing.

Amazing how a person may be the last to notice a change within one's self.

Subconscious change and change by chance is simple and easy, the real test is when you make a conscious decision to change, because then your mind has a say in the matter.

Great quote “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger C said...

Wow...

1. Are you back?? Can you be, please?

2. You really have changed! I didn't laugh when reading this post. I smiled, but that's cuz I'm glad you're back-this post wasn't funny. (But it was good).

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Hey C :) Don't know about back, maybe, got some time at work with plenty on my mind every so often ;)

Thanks! As they say "change is inevitable except from a vending machine"

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger C said...

aaaand it's back :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home