Friday, July 06, 2007

Moshe M.S. said...

"Its nice of you to post your picture, it is a good step towards revealing that you are not what a true lubavitcher is supposed to be."

Bummer.


"(you have no clue what I am talking about because you dont know lubavitch! lubavitchers do not go to beaches and do not drink beer "in the world in".)"

Shucks.


"I await the disclaimer on your site stating that in no way do you represent the true lubavitch and you are just a child who has been held captive between the nations. You do not know what hit."

DISS-claim-ERRRRR: In no way does my blog represent the true lubavitch, I am just a child whom has been held captive between the nations... (I'm not going to laugh, I'm not going to laugh... nfxhfxzfhchhh *chocking sounds from trying my darn hardest to hold in the laughter...fvzdfdf hehe ha ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oysh, so sorry, I really tried.) I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HIT!



"Your lubavitch is chabad 3.0, NOT chabad lubavitch according to chassidus chabad."

*Side note: it's 7.0



OK then, now that I have complied on my part I hope (?both of?)you will do the same and kindly refrain from commenting (ever) again on my blog, of course you're more then welcome to keep checking up on my blog and if you ever feel the need to get in touch with me again I would be more then glad to take you out to the beach and farbreng over a couple of beers.

Be well,
Chasidishe Shaigitz.

P.S. You might want to consider changing your name/role model. I would recommend that you check out moshes brother, I'm sure you've heard of him, his name is aharon and he is well known for his midah of "Ohev Shalom, V'rodef Shalom...

18 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very good step in the right direction! I am glad to see that you have thought about my true words and posted a disclaimer as I kindly asked of you.

(the jokes that you tried to put between the lines is acceptable at this stage - since you had to break yourself and did not want to appear foolish, but at least everyone now knows that you are not lubavitch.)

I need to get back to learning, no bein hazmainim for me!

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the commenter who was concerned that aaron was not getting enough coverage;

This is all done because of my love of my fellow jew; 1. chabad should not have a tainted name 2. YB will take my point to heart and mend his ways and return to the path of chabad as our rabbeim have taught.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Dovid said...

CS, this is by far the funniest post you have ever posted. Very, very good.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Jacob Da Jew said...

Hey, I know that 7-11, its near UA Sheepsheadbay.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, Moshe whoever... I think YOU need an education of what Lubavitchers are, how can closed minded people like you possibly do ANY kind of outreach necessary?? I have met countless people like you and everytime I think to myself that the way you view what a lubavitcher is supposed to be like I cringe with embarassment. You, my dear friend are the paradox, not normal people like us.

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

moshe... its great that ur intentions r so holy. there should be more people like you.

notice that this bloggers ID is chasidishe shaigetz.

he calls himself a shaigetz. i don't think that hes trying to misrepresent chabad in any way. he clearly states that hes not the ideal frum lubavitcher.

so yeah, although i admire u for your efforts, i don't think that they are necessary here. but im sure u can find many other bloggers to mess with. u seem to enjoy it.

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you dont let them put you down.

 
At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least you dont let them put you down.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Renegade said...

Great post!
btw, believe it or not I finally did it...

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

LOLLLLLLL

fightin darkness with light...

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

"rebelwithacause said...

Chassidishe Shaigetz that was one awesome post, you are so funny. LOL. :D"

For that I thank you very much rebel, however as for the rest of your comment kindly save it for some place else, this is (in general) a humor blog after all... and I'd like to leave it at that.

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am free to express myself anyway I like it. I guess you are one of those hassidim who acts like the Taliban. You can delete this comment too and don't come around to my blog or comment about me anymore. I love Hassidut but hate people like you this is why I stay away Hassidim. Have a great hypocritical life.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rebel cs is far from the taliban
if you would have read what he said you would have realized that
and i quote "this is (in general) a humor blog after all... and I'd like to leave it at that."

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

REBEL: "I am free to express myself anyway I like it."

A. What don’t you understand? I already told you this is a humor blog not a blog to begin a whole discussion on what you think is wrong with chabad ((or Tanya.) and although humor is appreciated from my viewers I definitely can do without the blond sex jokes

B. Taliban?! Shoysh, dude I'm very much for live and let live (as much as I believe that everyone has the right to remain stupid) besides don't you yourself have THIS disclaimer on YOUR blog: "On my blog, I will not tolerate any hatred or prejudiced remarks towards any ethnic groups or religious backgrounds. I do welcome mature comments from fellow bloggers and others who would like share their point of view. I will not tolerate childish and immature comments or disrespectful bullying. I will immediately delete comments which are abusive to this site..." So there, and here I thought you understood me all along.

C. Whatever.

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Health Yatra said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Auditory Neuropathy said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home