Thursday, April 27, 2006












I happened to be at a fancy dinner event a little while back (in honor of the first year anniversary of the JCM) and they were in middle of giving out awards n'stuff for the rich guys who had donated lots of money, and I'm talking about millionaires here.

Anyhow one of these rich guys gets called up to receive an award for his big donations, after receiving his award he went on to mention and thank everyone, the crowd, his family etc. And then he starts walking back from the stage to his seat.

I think someone whispered some kind of reminder to him because all of a sudden this rich millionaire guy comes RUNNING back to the stage, gets on the mike and says: I'm so sorry, OMG! How can I have forgotten? I would like to mention and thank my dear and lovely wife... That got the place rolling with laughter, and it took a while for the MC to start talking again, which he did by turning to the poor guy and saying to him: Dude, You owe be big for reminding you there :)

Later on when one of the last honorees got up to speak, he started of by saying: There is something good about being one of the last speakers, you get to listen and learn from the other guys mistakes, so to start off, and before anything, I would like to thank MY wife...

And I'm talking about extremely rich and influential people here, which brought me to the conclusion that "Men may wear the pants in their homes, but its the women who pick the size and colors"

******************************************

"Marriage is all about the rings: The engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering."

"I married Miss Right.I just didn't know her first name was "Always"."

"Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished."

"After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."

"In the beginning, God created earth and rested.Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman.Since then, neither God nor man has rested."

"First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel" Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

"The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once."

***********************************

My wife asked me to buy "organic" vegetables from the market. I went and looked around and couldn't find any. So I grabbed an old, tired looking employee and said, "These vegetables are for my wife. Have they been sprayed with any poisonous chemicals?"

"The produce guy looked at me and said, "No. You'll have to do that yourself."

7 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Dovid said...

Good stuff dude. Thank you.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

i read the whole thing!!!

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do you find this stuff?

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

first, the story. i heard it but its hysterical!
second, the miss right thing is really for mr. right.....cuz we just go "yea wtvr"

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

DOVID: thanks dude, and your more then welcome.

THE SABRA: Wohoo! you did it, now you get a prize, I'm thinking of actually complying with the tag (Thanks btw) and posting it sometime soon.

DG: Here there and everywhere, Some I make up, some I find, and some are sent to me.

SUPERSPLUNK: Figured, your bro was sitting near me at the dinner.

Second, I don't know about Mr. right, "yeh whatever" just means that there is no point in us saying anything further because there is nothing we can say that will make us right.

" A women always has the last word in a argument, anything the man says after that is the beginning of a new one"

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

exactly! now we've finally "figured out a woman's psychology"! yea wtvr...
o yea and i like tat last quote

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger None available said...

That was killin' hilarious! Good to get some appreciation around here.
Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home