Wednesday, March 01, 2006

drunkenly sober.

Oh shoots, I actually started this post last night (at 4 something in the morning!) after a serious night of drinking, I had written a long post and spent some time on it, but somehow it all got deleted, twice! So I decided to scratch that idea and headed home without realizing that I had left the title... I have no clue how it got posted!

So plastered and now miraculously stuck with only a minor hangover, thank g-d I got to sleep it off, I left a note on my bedroom door this morning so my dad wouldn't wake me up at 7am to drive him to work, like I do almost every day, don't know how I did it but here is what I had written:
Not driving! Sorry Ta, I am under the affluence and to drive to drunk! Or to drunk to drink, to drive. Sorry! Me. Thank g-d it worked and he didn't bother waking me, what a headache that would be.

4 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

a crystal clear paradox!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Eli Sp. said...

care to expound on that?

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Eli Sp. said...

ok now my last comment makes no sense thanks..... sorry bout waking you man but you were needed zachlab.
c u at 11
Splattman

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Its ok holy moses, however i wont be forgiving you to soon for that wakeup :p oysh t'was really hard getting up this morning, why is it that my phone rings the most is when i want it the least!

Zachlab;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home