Thursday, August 16, 2007

Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her master's.



Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.

Harold's wife bought a new line of expensive cosmetics guaranteed to make her look years younger. After a lengthy sitting before the mirror applying the "miracle" products, she asked, "Darling, honestly, what age would you say I am?" Looking over her carefully, Harold replied, "Judging from your skin, twenty; your hair, eighteen; and your figure, twenty five." "Oh, you flatterer!" she gushed. "Hey, wait a minute!" Harold interrupted." I haven't added them up yet."

"Congratulations my boy!" said the groom's uncle. "I'm sure you'll look back and remember today as the happiest day of your life."
"But I'm not getting married until tomorrow," protested his nephew.
"I know," replied the uncle. "That's exactly what I mean."

5 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come i fail to see the humour here? ;)

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute cute LOL

mom ............. nuff said ;)

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger C said...

"My marriage might have been made in heaven, but it was destroyed on earth"

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fact is funnier the fiction

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wires -
Ohhhhh, because im a MOM that is why i don't think it's funny.
You are so smart...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home