Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Ok so I was hanging out with a friend tonight and stam talking when we came acrooss a certain topic which I felt was just oh so bloggable. Anyhow I typed up what my anon friend had said and then (forced?) had him edit it to his words.... Whatever, tell me what you think.

Anonnymousd friend of CS said/wrote:

When going out with another who you feel for, there is no wrong. It’s amazing how whatever you say comes out just right in such a spontaneous effortless manner. You’re so “in the zone” that nothing can screw it up. Unless of course you say something totally out of line, everything that comes out your mouth - even the silliest jibber-jabber - is like sacred pearls of wisdom (CS says: Oh so chhhhh…. earful) As cheesy as it sounds, it feels as though every action, thought or speech is predestined, guided by an invisible angel, almost like an out-of-body experience. It’s kinda funny, but lets say if you were to say a joke for example and you were to totally botch it up, while if it were on the first of second date it might be really awkward or nebbish, however, once you have been out for a while it seems like there is no wrong, meaning that even if you were to screw up a simple joke the other person would consider it the mess up as cute and funny either way…

I guess that’s why even the most seemingly nebby/nerdy/goofy/geeky people manage to land/catch such great opposites, the theory is that if it is it bashert then the bottom line is that no matter what you try to say or how you say it, it’s almost as though G-d puts “gems” in your mouth and everything comes out just right 

Bottom line, if it’s meant to be, then let it be. Just be yourself, trust in yourself, cuz yourself is all you have to give. While dating, don’t try to be anything you’re not. Just let it flow, don’t worry too much how you’re acting or what you’re saying, cause if you’re “feeling it”, it’ll all just come to you naturally.

Yay! (I Just had to as that in)

Signed, a fool in love (me says AKA tzorus :P)

PS I wish the same for all of you imy’h.

****************************

Kids know best:


Q: How do you decide who to marry?
A: No one really decides before they grwo up. G-d decides it all the way before, and you get to find out later who you'r stuck with. Kristen, 10

Q: What do your mom and dad have in common?
A: Both dont want to have any more kids. Lori, 8

Q: What do most people do on a first date?
A: On the first date, they usually just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested anough to go on a second date. Martin 10.

Eeeesh! CS, 24.

Oh and one more for good luck: I was on my knees cleaning the oven when my husband came home after a round of golf. One look at the sweat pouring out of my brow and he took pity on me.
"Hold on" he said. "I'll help." A minute later, my knight in shining armor came back with a pillow. "here, kneel on this."

6 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why us it that men in love are always fools?

Is there a decent man who can fall in love?

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

youre friend is 100% right.. thats exactly how it FEELS..
the problem is some time down the line, when the angels disapear, you get out of the zone, and youre left to fend for yourself, suddenly every wrong word is magnified and takes on a life of its own, suddenly you notice every botched up annoying little thing.. thats when you know if it was really love.. do you still stick around?
(not trying to scare your friend)
(althoughif he's in the zone.. he is convinced this doesnt apply to him :)

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seem to recognize that label only it said s/o else

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you really 24? i thought you were younger. wow 24 is old.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

WONDERING: Cuz otherwise... :P Keep wondering.

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, “You know, I was a fool when I married you.”

And the husband replied, “Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn’t notice it.”

MOOKIE: Great point and so true (so I hear ;) lol about scaring my friend. Don't worry he knows, this post was only written for the shidduch point of view.

W: Aight.

MB: Great and just when I was feeling young :P

Some guy at the shabbos table was trying to guess my age, being that he couldn’t figure it out he guessed anywhere between 18 to 23.
Shoin.

You know me or you stam thought?

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Lei-Lei said...

about that label-extremely sexist! It should say, give it to your husband,its his job...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home