Sunday, September 02, 2007

Tonight I met a broken heart
Outside smiling, inside crying
No tears, no sorrow to share
Only noticeable to those who were aware

Worlds are turned inside out
Hearts are shattered, left with doubt
Without a cry life goes on
Only sorrow, no tomorrow

Broken hearted, soul torn apart
A delicate flame, barely a spark
Waiting for something, someone to care
Lounging for comfort, a heart to repair


But I feel your pain, and I feel your sorrow
And I pray with you for a better tomorrow
When all hearts will mend, and all lives will shine
When all (our) pain and troubles will be left behind

***************************

Quick definitions (nudnik)

# noun: (Yiddish) someone who is a boring pest

:P

Gut Voch.

7 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy, oy and oy.
Very Very Good !!

My humble definition : Nudnick.

Cute. Fun. Adorable...etc...
ANTONYM - of a boring pest !!

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you would put my name by the definition ;)

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correction :
My humble definition only goes for CS..

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poetry is a good parnassah, but remember to give tzedaka when you bring in those millions.

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon. i was talking to cs

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u wrote this?

impresssed

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I thought a Nudnik was the guy that when asked, "How are you?" he answered honestly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home