Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Brrrrr! Whatever happened to global warming?! Today was a real "Poopy" day, OK fine so I got some learning done, but the darn cold plus the rain was just Oh so dreary.

Did I mention that today was COLD!

Me really thinks that there should be an official "rainy day" kinda like holiday, where on a designated rain day all persons MUST stay in bed, cozy under the covers, while listening to the rain pouring down outside... Yah Yah I know, dream on.




Anyhoo, was upstate this past shabbos, yeah I know so against my policy of "why would anyone travel two hours to a swampy mosquito infested place called a bungalow colony to stay in a little shack AKA "bungalow"" although I must admit the bungalows thees days are quite impressive, almost like houses minus the cleaning lady...



Was interesting to note how back in the days in me old colony we (as kids) would be up outside all night playing cops and shgotzim or capture the flag till like 2am, while these days it seems all the young ones are camped out inside their bungalows by 10pm watching movies, man whatever happened to the good 'ole days.
In other news, dovid and I have finally sent in out taaruvos smicha tests (one week and seven pages later) and have now finally moved on to the part "hilchos shabbos" Woohooo, yay and other words of exaggerated joy. :)

Oh yah and I couldn't help but smile on the previous post when guys were asking ME for MY answers on smicha, I mean like SHEESH you know moshiach is coming when you have people asking a "Chasidishe SHAIGITZ" for answers on halachah ;)

I feel speYcial.


If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?


Stam was thinking "nobody is perfect..."

Nobody knows, nobody cares, nobody tried, nobody thought, nobody could figure it out, nobody knew the answer, nobody was there... yadda yaddayadda...

Sometimes it ain't that bad to be a "Nobody".

If only everybody would see that in every nobody there is a somebody...

Can anybody think of a way to finish or re-word that last sentence for me? I honestly would but it's getting kinda early and my brain is going into hibernate mode. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz Zweet dreams.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Rach said...

hmmmmm, so you feel spacial?.....lol
Well, in my family I'm know as "nobody" so thanks 4 the complimnets!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home