Thursday, March 08, 2007

There is still no cure for the common birthday.

Age is a number and mine is unlisted.
The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
"Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, 'Happy Birthday'"
I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.
Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.

6 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cs. i take its mazal tov mazal tov on your birthday you should have a shnas this that and the other.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Thanks wires.

Had a really boring birthday this year, spent the whole day in van driving back from canaidia.

Don't know about a farbi... Gosh I feel like a old geezer.

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel like a geezer for remembering ur last birthday. or some post about it.
mazel tov.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger C said...

hey u share a bday with many ppl i know....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
If you have reason to be happy, be happy on your birthday :)
(My mom's bday is tonight and she's in aveilus-seems to be a shame that ppl who can celebrate dont)
Have a great Shabbos

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On my birthday, I call my mother and wish her a happy BIRTHday, and I instruct her to wish me a happy BORNday.

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home