Friday, May 25, 2007

Ok lets say there is a joke shared by only two people right, then that would make it an inside joke right? But what if that joke got out and now more then those two people know about it, what if a-whole-buncha-a lot of people know about it, would that joke then be referred to as an inside-out joke?

Shavooooooooous went by fast, didn’t drag on at all and before I can say cheesy cheese cake it was over, ‘cept for that one time at Birchas Kohanim when the chazin was so off I (along with the rest of the Kohanim) wanted to strangle the tone deaf guy, Duchaning is cool, I get to scroll over all my friends in my mind and get to wish then all the best (remember if you win the lotto I get 10%!) but I was so distracted with that one chazzan guy I totally forgot to start thinking of the actual blessing until the last verse…\

Funny I can’t get over the fact that its only Thursday night (err make that Friday morning) it so feels like a motzei shabbos)

Shabbat Shalom, and peace onto thy.

CS.

12 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

definitely cheesy

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Hey look who's back, and to think I was just begining to get used to not having your great words of wisdom and forever encuraging comments on my blog :p

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehhahaheheh
rotflmao good one cs

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy Vey!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

im always encouraging.
sometimes i encourage u to write shorter posts, sometime i encourage you to delete what u wrote, sometimes i encourage you to close your blog--but im always encouraging.

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah i can certainly testify to that encouragement
I’ve received my ??fair?? share of it :)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Sara with NO H said...

Gotta admit, the yom tovim always mess up my sense of days. On top of just having memorial day weekend, I can't get over the fact that it's tuesday evening already.

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In honor of Shvuos, i bring you a Torah joke:

When they told me that a finding a Shiduch is compared to the splitting of the sea (קריעת ים סוף) they forgot to tell me that it was preceded by 250 Makkos (על הים לקו חמישים ומאתיים).

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon. LOL

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you,cs {v'hamayvin yovin}.

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait is this a private joke, thats not so private anymore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home