Sunday, April 29, 2007

From Harry.

Most of America 's population think it improper to spank children,
So I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those moments."

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child
for a car ride and talk.

They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.
Sincerely,
A Friend


Click on above problem child pic for solution technique.

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger C said...

LMAO

btw i like the new blog description

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur blog description -- deep deep

so cs (he says in a yenteh tone of vioce) what have u been up to lately :)

oh and not what time ;p

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now how did i guess it was all 'bout winning :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home