Friday, April 20, 2007

Going through my computer...




Road trip '06 Me looking forward to summer-time.


****************************************



Nice try by my younger sis chany, she must have snuck into my room once before I was able to log off and left me this note.

***************************************

Its not WHO you know, it’s what you know ABOUT THEM.

"When they put unknown at the end of a quote, that means they probably don't no how to spell anonymous" -unknown

***************************************

Oh ya, I'm (finally?) home! Big thanks to M.S. AKA Shack for letting me crash. (Next 40 is on me dude ;)

8 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pic of grandma waiting for the porta-poty. And nice photoshop job.

 
At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun comment to be deleted as soon as blog author reads

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

child child child child child child child

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought u were gonna delete all of em...

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

G: I miss the swings! ;)

And thank you for the lessons.

GRIM: :) Hehehe, so then the mean thing right now would be NOT to delete this comment.

Anonymous child:

Oh but so much more then that, you're forgetting A Friend and A Therapist

NANCY COZEAN: There's no fun in deleting if it;s expected.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

leave my mother (and mayor) out of this

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF!!!!! where are the pictures of me naked? and why the hell did you put smiley faces by the ticklemenaked pond pic?

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

ANON/HARRY: ! :) Well lookie here, I finally got a comment out fo ya dude!

As for the Mikvah pics A. Ask you're wife B. Don't wany my blog to crash, aside for the fact that it would scare away all my readers :p

Notice that I gave you the only "smiling" smiley ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home