Monday, June 04, 2007

hicks letter to the newspaper

" Dear  Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need  your advice on what could be a crucial decision.  I've  suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The
usual  signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been  going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask  their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't  know them."
 
I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab  coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear  the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a  taxi at all?
 
I once picked up her cell phone, just to see  what time it was. This caused her to go completely berserk. She  quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically,  screaming that I should never touch her  personal    property, then accused me  of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the  subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the  truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really  check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley  Davidson Lowrider next to the garage and then hide behind it so  I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my motorcycle  that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking through the gasket  between the rear head and rocker arm cover.

So... is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think  I should take it back to the dealer?




Signed


 
 

Unsure What to  Do

14 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehee

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey G that reminds me of s/o i know ;)

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

could not stop laughing for the life of me! LOVE IT!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

for the life of you?
u mean if s/o said 'stop laughing or i end ur life' (ch'v ch'v ch'vvvvvv) you wouldn't be able to stop laughing?

eppes something tells me that's not true.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger C said...

sabra...relax ;)
stop jumping on evryone...were not all prefcet

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's very funny.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

WIRES: Why G and wondering who you talkin 'bout.

CHAYA: Hye lets all gang up on the sab ;) were not all prefcet - LOL

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cs. not the letter itself rather the idea of it

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

oooh im shivering in fright, u guys are ganging up on me. noooo whatta nightmare. how embarrassing. how scary. how humiliating. noooooo.



enter snort.

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

:XX

enter narf.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

DON'T SAY NARF!

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cs. what was that u said 'bout me 'n C.
is this where i return the favor regarding you 'n .....   )

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

and who? chaya?

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh sab not chaya you misspelled the name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home