Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A woman came home, screeching! her car into the driveway, and ran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!"

The husband said, "Oh my God! What should I pack,beach stuff or mountain stuff?"

"Doesn't matter," she said.
"Just get the hell out."

-------------------------------------

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right,
and the other is a husband.

------------------------------------

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.
"Careful," he said, "CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful...CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're
cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind?
Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt.
USE THE SALT! THE SALT!!! THE SALT!!!"

The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."

--------------------------------------

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license.. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters:
'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.'

"Can you read this?" the optician asked.

"Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy."


17 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

LOLLLLLLLL
mad funny!
definitely can be considered flematic!

thanks for these :)

(see, i told u i'm encouraging)

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sab. i'm impressed

(in a good way)

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

flematic ??
i challenge you.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

I'm with word monitor here.

Reminds me of last night when someone was telling me how I'm a person of a certain "behaviourity" :)

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a) no cohooting against sabra.
b) im all for you being a person of a certain behaviourity.

 
At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

* cahooting

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amom. "a) no cohooting against sabra."
   why ever not

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

because i have a few flematic friends backing me up. that's why.

and wires, how the heck would u be impressed in a bad way?

AND word monitor, i advise u to stop cahooting with shgotzim.

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Shgotzim? Listen as I've got no prob meself being called a shagitz (or a least a chasidishe one) but you calling wires one as well?! ... ...

And I still wan't a word check on Flematic.

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

u said "I'm with word monitor here."
that's instant cahootation that's forbidden when the sab is involved.
'tzta'eret neshama.

and i want a word check on "wan't"!

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

FYI Not instant, I had to run that word though Onelook.com first...

Sure do a word check on wasn’t and you will find a similar word called want, if however you were to do a word check on flematic...

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

ur lookin in the wrong places, (4 letter word crossed out due to inappropriateness).

sabras come with their own dictionary attached.
surprised u didn't know that by now.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

:X

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Phlegmatic.

Phlegmatic is a temperament in the theory of the four humours.
A phlegmatic person is calm and unemotional.

Quick definitions (phlegmatic)

# adjective: showing little emotion (Example: "A phlegmatic...and certainly undemonstrative man")

Do I get an A?

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh sabra sabra its a compliment

and cs. bout "shgotzim" im with sab. on that one ;)

('specially if its concerning your response)

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

LOLLLLLLL
I'm gasping for breath here!

Prof. CS indeed...

Too bad that the context that i originally used it in is l'hefech l'gamrei..otherwise i coulda pleaded a spelling leniency...but alas, it was a completely made up word due to some flemacious brilliancies at the time...shucks though, i/you was/were so so close

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home