Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Are you special?

















9 Things I Hate About people:

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No idiot, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What do they mean?!!! Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here?

Credit to moses (TRP) for sending this over, thanks dude.

***********************************************

One thing that really irks me, the stupid people, or even stupid friends! ya know the one that always has something stupid to say, no matter when or where, you just know that when he opens his mouth sooner or later something really stupid is going to come out, and oh the cringe when he says it, and then the weird look you give him, followed by the dude pullleeeze, just shut up! Arghhhh!

Oh or how about the people who love to argue over absolutely nothing, it drives me insane listening to such arguments. Again to those fools I say "It's better to keep quiet and have people think you stupid, than to talk and confirm it."

13 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha.

I feel the anger.

Grrrrr.

Don't you hate when you are trying to listen to music in the car and people keep asking you to turn down the volume?

Hmmm.

Goodbye then.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

SPICY THING IS OLD ;)

Glad ya feel me, but it’s not really anger, more like annoyance, irritation and exasperation :0

And yeh I know, I like the car music loud as well, especially when there is an annoying person in the car, who keeps asking me to turn it down and I'm trying my best to drown him out. Oh so mean.

(fyi, "The new world" is what I would call a timeless romance movie, meaning that I didn’t like it and it seemed like it took forever to end, heck I even liked the animated version (pocahontas) better! but hey that’s only my taste/opinion, you might enjoy it :p The end.)

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Eli Sp. said...

Was the last part directed at D.A. #1 or #2?

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

TRP:! wa wa wa, kerplunk and flush :P Dude, think outside of the exodus for a change.

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

This was hilarious!
Material that wold really fit in MAD magazine.
A frum idealist wrote about stupid people too, I guess they're just part of this world.
Either we avid them, or we deal with them.

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

hilarious, yes :)

but how much annoyance/irritation/exasperation can you take before you snap? unfortunately, my tolerance for that sort of thing is very low these days! So if a person happens to say to me "Can I ask you a question?" my response will be "you just did". Stupid people get one chance. Barely. Guess we just have to learn to deal with it as nicely as possible.

but all those things... grrrr :p

perhaps, though, it's like the picture says and i'm the one with the problem!! lol

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

TRM: Hmmmmm, makes total sense too me :) If your always talking then your never listening or learning, the best is just to be quiet (not always of course, unless your a total idiot) listen and learn.

I don’t know about the chochma coming out of its hiding place, from what I understand the chochma is only hiding by fools ;) Kabbalah, sounds like fun.

PRAG: Glad you’re enjoying :)
Guess I'll have to check out AFRUM's blog, and yes stupid people are everywhere, and they are never hard to find.

I was thinking up a quote for this situation, you know how they say "you can’t pick your relatives, but you can pick your friends" well here is mine "relatives are forever, (stupid) friends you can dump"

SARAH: My tolerence level for idiots aint that great either, most times I'll just roll my eyes, or sometimes I'll actualy get amused by it, seeing how stupid some people can be, but yeh there are those times when there is nothing amusing at all and its just total idioticy, Then I have to stop listening and go, otherwise I can get realy ticked.

DATINGM: Perv! Kindly stop posting here, I doubt I wil ever hear anything smart from you, every post of yours on any blog is just another invitation to your pathetic blog, simply a waste of time. Get a life.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger kasamba said...

Well, well, my chasidishe but sheigetzi friend; you and I have lots in common.
I also don't suffer idiots.
(You are so funny though!!!)

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was was hilliarious!!!
Good one!

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally feel you on the second-to-last paragraph there...

wow... its like you were in my brain... unbelievable. And yeh, they suck.

Be cool.

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Permission to quote on my blog?

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

KASAMBA: It seems allot of people are bugged by idiots, AHHH! Their everywhere!

ANON: Thanks.

FOOTCH: Sorry to hear that you are suffering from the same condition that I am, the doctor said I should stay away from them, as I might actually be allergic to stupid people, but I'm finding it hard to steer clear of 'em.

And yes, permission granted, quote all you want.

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the quote goes "you want to have your cake and eat it too"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home