Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I knew something was wrong as soon as I said hi to her, she seemed to be acting funny (as usual), not exactly ignoring me, yet I got the vibe that she wasn’t happy, no, not just unhappy, she was upset, extremely upset about something… which set my mind wondering, what was it? What had I missed? And then it hit me smack in the face.

Oh my G-d! I’m so sorry dear! How could I have forgotten, how could I possible have missed it, I should have known better, I should have remembered! I know, I know, there are no excuses for what I have done, it was so careless and selfish of me, yes I know, your right, me, always thinking about myself and never thinking about US, really dear, you have no idea how much you mean to me, you are everything to me, you know I can never leave you, why it would be almost impossible to live without you! You have been there wherever and whenever I needed you, through good times and bad, you have shared many smiles with me and cheered me when I was down, always reassuring and full of great advice, you were always there, no matter if it was day or night, so much more then just a best friend, you are a part of my life, forever engrained in my mind and heart, and never to be forgotten, why at times you mean the world to me, Oh how did it come to this, I’m forever sorry, how in the world did I forget… OUR BLOGiVERSARY!!!

I promise dear blogspot, it won’t ever happen again,.

Yours truly,
Chasidishe Shaigitz.

Happy blogiversary!

A special heartfelt thank you to all my readers, (commentors and viewers,) for being a part of my blog, I wouldn’t be here without you guys, thank you all so much! You guys mean the (blog) world to me :)

*****************

A man was talking to his friend about what to do for his 50th wedding anniversary. The friend asked, “What did you do for your 25th?”

He said, “I took my wife to Hawaii.”

The friend then asked, “What are you thinking about for your 50th?”
He said, “Well I was thinking of bringing her back.”

26 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! You're lucky it's just a computer cuz a woman won't let u off that easily :)
Congrats mate!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

cute :)

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and many more...

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Happy blogivarsary! Lol

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What they all said. Congrats.

PS ATTENTION ALL:

KAPAROS; Wednesday Sept. 27 2pm - 10pm - 824 Eastern Pkwy...

Sat night: 10pm - 6 am

824 Eastern Pkwy

BE THERE!!!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what's gonna happen when you have another woman in your life?

Congratulations!

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, and Footch... Wish I could be there... I'm sure you'll have fun without me :)

GOOD LUCK!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

PGE: Tell me about it, I really wanted to writeup something like blogiversary vs anniversary but it was kinda late so I just wrote up something short. Thanks for the cungrats.

ANONYM00KIE: :)

THEG: Many more times to forget? :)
Thank you Thank you.

SOCIAL: Gracias.

Footch: Thanks, but you should know I'm really considering charging you for that advertisement on my blog, maye I'll get a free chicken eh.

THENEXT: LOL dont judge a man by his blog :p ok so I'm terrible at remembering dates...

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Dovid said...

Dude, this post was your funniest.
Anychow, happy blogiversary!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

happy blogiversary!!!!!!!!!!

wishing you many more in the future :)

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o wow this is a big deal! we should celebrate; i'll bring the champagne:)

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger ********************8 said...

Thats really cute! At first I thought you were refering to your significant other - LOL :D

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

so glad to have you in blogworld!
I don't knwo where you get your material but please continue!
Happy b!I'm sure Blogger forgives you for just this once.

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bored souls? give something inspiring for aseres yemei teshuva...

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a true abomination, not forgiven.
y'know what, in honor of yom kippur we'll let you go, this once.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

why many more?
many more years of wastin time?

o and if i loved the joke at the end-think its one of the best jokes known to man/alien-(which planet u heard that one on?) does that mean im a self hatin/racist female?

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im out of town but I still came to see what you had in store for me. I was waiting for the twist in this since I can't go have a beer one day with a married guy lol. (one can hope) and now I'm going to try again to get back to sleep. I hate jet lag. I cant remember my exact log in but its me. if you dont believe me ill call you a bum just for good measure.

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey only mom is permitted to call him a bum - cuz she still loves him anyway....

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

DOVID: Thank you dude, and mazal tov on basar vchalav to us, taaruvus coming up!

SARAH: Mochas Gracias.

ANON: a 6 pack of beer will do ;)

RELUCTANT: The right time, The right place, The right one.

PRAG: My pleasure, I sure hope I'm forgiven I’m actually having blog problems right now, I wonder why.

M: No comment besides for maybe go read chabad.org instead of looking for inspiration on blogs, they have some great inspiring articles there.

ANON: LOL, Phew thanks for that.

SABRA: ... Glad you liked the last joke at least.

SARA: LOL maybe one day, G'luck with the jetlag and I'll forgive you calling me a bum on account of that.

AMOM: Hehe, spoken like a true mom.

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

re ur comment to reluctant: ...just not right now, ah?

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

yea i would work on that "forgetting" situation cuz that aint gonna fly over very well with a woman...

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

I know that, but it goes as they say "the best way to remember your wife's birthday (or anniversary) is to forget it once"

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

i dont know if shell give u a chance to remember it ever again...

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Was thinking that after I get on my knee's and beg for forgivenes... and then hand her a dozen roses plus a diamond necklace, she just might give me a second chance...

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

right, becuz women only care about roses and diamonds

(on second thought, seein her husband on his hands and knees might provide sufficient satisfaction)

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

i agree, its the hands and knees bit that;ll do it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home