Sunday, May 14, 2006



A little boy's prayer. "Dear God, please take care of my daddy,
mommy, sister, brother, my doggy and me. Oh, please take care of
yourself, God. If anything happens to you, we're gonna be in a big mess."

A rabbi said to a precocious six-year-old boy: "So your mother says
your prayers for you each night? Very commendable. What does
she say?" The little boy replied, "Thank God he's in bed!"

A woman invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to her
six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?"
I wouldn't know what to say," the little girl replied. "Just say what
you hear Mommy say, "the mother said. The little girl bowed her head
and said "Dear Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?"

A little boy was overheard praying: "Lord, if You can't make me a
better boy, don't worry about it. I'm having a real good time like I am!"


A Prayer for the Stressed!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had
to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on
today as they may be connected to the ass that I may have
to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work....
12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
5% on Fridays

And help me to remember.....
When I'm having a really bad day,
and it seems that people are trying to piss me off,
that it takes 42 muscles to frown and
only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Amen


Computer prayer.

Dear God,

Help me log on without fretting
Guide me as I'm interneting
Bless my downloading and uploading
Keep my browser from exploding.

May my website be protected
Let not my password be rejected
Keep my line connection clear......
and let tech support be always near!

Please keep all my programs alive,
and be sure to back up my hard drive!
And protect my computer from catching
......a virus and end up crashing!

Amen

11 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger kasamba said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Oh my!!! I can't breathe! THAT WAS TOO FUNNY!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Eli Sp. said...

how do you find these things?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

very funny. i shared that with many!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger FrumGirl said...

How do you find the assortment of these topics? Great post!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

KASAMBA: Thanks, glad you enjoyed :)

TRP: Well I guess you never noticed, but the first prayer is actually hanging on the exodus office wall and the rest I managed to find.

SUPERS: Cool, as long as you give credit ;)

FRUMG: Thanks, and to answer your Q, here there and everywhere, some I find, some are sent to me, and In general I normally have the basic post and then just Google it to find additional add-ons

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

one day all this really ought to assemble in a book.
I can really use that boss prayer!

thanks

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

amazing :) LOL

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

howz life.

update on the CS situation requested.

i.e. fiesta ciesta margaurita

over.

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

PRAG: maybe one day, maybe.

SARAH: Thanks :)

Shell-shocked: Definite shell-shocked, but dont know about the crisis, will call hotline later to talk, thanks alot.

Hasta lavista.

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fshiz reopen your blog! WE miss you!

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaigitz'le: Youre too busy for your blog these days?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home