Wednesday, May 24, 2006

No internet, No bloggy



Sorry all, haven't been able to blog much lately for several reasons, the main reason being that my home desktop computer has gone "Kaput" and my parent have decided that the family is actually much better of without computer and internet... Go figure don't they see my pain?! ;)

So anyhow I did manage to get myself a laptop (mazal tov) but the thing is there still is no internet (yet) and well what should I say, at first I though I would go meshugah, it really is tuff when you get used to having a computer with internet all the time and then suddenly its gone, its like losing one of your best friends who is always there for you :(

But as time passed on some very interesting things began to happen, my fingers stopped trembling And I got over MOST of the blog withdrawal symptoms, guess that's what happens when you don't have a computer available at all hours of the day huh.

Hmmm guess that would make me a recovering Blogaholic :) not to worry though, truth is I don't intend to totally quit blogging just that with this current situation I definitely wont be bloging as much as before.

Untill forther changes come along,

Blog Y'all later!

**********************************************

Hot To Get A Life

Difficulty Level: Hard

Time Required: Years

Here’s How:

Let go of the mouse.

Turn off the computer.

Play a game of solitaire with a real deck of cards.

Eat something other than taco chips.

Get some sleep in bed rather than on your keyboard.

Next time you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, don’t tell everyone on your ICQ list about it.

Open a window without turning your computer back on (yes, it is possible).

Very gradually expose your eyes to increasingly bright light so as to avoid damage or permanent sun blindness.

When you feel prepared for a massive dose of non-CRT radiation, put on welding goggles and go outside.

If you see someone, say “Hi” to them instead of trying to make the modem connect sound.

Visit a friend that you haven’t spoken to in years because they don’t have an email address.

Have “.com” officially removed from behind your name.

Go on a date with someone you didn’t meet in a chat room.

In the real world saying LOL is not the right way to go about laughter.

9 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHA! And he's back! :)

Vus iz de kesher fun "management" tzu "blogging without a computer" ?

P.S. There's always: audioblog, tm to blog...
k, maybe I'm a goner.

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

hiya footch, I'm back but barely hanging in there as you can see, will see what will be.

Come on there really is no kesher with managment, but the point is there... I cant blog without internet can I, like working on a project without the right resources... Oy I cant believe I'm trying to explain this now, look what you got me doing here.

Wanna start a blog rehab center with me? ;)

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Dovid said...

hey, welcome back to my world!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

well miss the daily (hourly?) updates but good to see your back!

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CS: No, you are right. The point IS there.
Look what I made YOU do?
Look what you made ME do:
Just for fun - Click my link.

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing theres a delete button...

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger kasamba said...

Well, speaking for the rest of the blod addicted;
WE REALLY MISSED YOU!

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

good for you sheigitz'el.
no computer is good.
no blogging is very good.
accepting it and appreciating it is very very good.
and uh ill stop here.

(achla pic!)

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

lol, that was awesome, scary how true it is..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home