Thursday, September 28, 2006

Breaking news! Live from BBC:

BBC is calling this a horrific tragedy, genocide of our times, with news pouring in regarding gruesome tortures and mass murders, shocking images and terrible stories are coming out, and BBC is placing the full blame on the Jews… BBC’s Osama Bin Laden is reporting live;

“Oh the monstrosities and the horrors which are taking place right now, words cannot describe this massacre, why, at this very moment in all Jewish neighborhoods around the world those cutthroat and bloodthirsty Jews are on a rampage, killing and spilling innocent blood! Oh it’s just so terrible, all those innocent lives being lost! This is it people, another clear example of how evil and heartless the Jews are, why just look at them now and see what they are capable of, mass murders happening right in front of our eyes, see I told you all along, it’s the Jews, they are the evil ones”

We also have with us a eye witness, Leroy Jr. from Brooklyn “Yo the shizzle is insane up here, I happened to be cruising along, smoking a joint and minding my own business, when I came across this massive crowd of angry Jews, they all had those crazy wild looks in their eyes and they were attacking and torturing those poor innocent victims, it was really gruesome, why I even tried stopping them but there were like 4 bearded rabbis who seemed to be leading the crowd and they were armed with these mad big bloody knives even bigger then the one that I was carrying, and after playing around with the victims until the were dazed and confused those murderous Jews would pass those semi conscious bodies over to those maniac rabbis and let them finish the job with their blades! There were headless corpses lying all over the ground and the smell of death was overpowering, man that scared me bad, praise the lord I was able to get away fast, with one of ‘dem Jews bikes”

World leaders are clucking their tongues in outrage over these atrocities and the UN has called for an emergency meeting to determine how to respond to this horrific display of Jewish brutality, France, Russia and germany have already called for a all out war against the Jews, while Iran and all other middle eastern countries are preparing for battle figuring that the jews are coming for them next.

The CIA and MI6 and other secret service organizations around the world are working round the cluck to gather all information possible regarding these latest events, some info was leaked to us from a anonymous source inside the pentagon and this is what he was able to tell us “Well right now this matter is top priority, our intelligence agencies are working full force and we have hundreds of undercover agents infiltrating into these rioting Jewish masses, unfortunately we have not been able to gather much intel as of yet, but I will tell you this, we have confirmed that the Jews have code named this genocide operation “KAPOROS” and right now they are strictly targeting their assault on victims that are to CHICKEN to fight back”

Here at BBC we will be keeping a close eye on this massacre and will use every chance we can to criticize and condemn the Jewish nation, so please stay tuned for the latest Hebrew bashing coming up soon.


Chicken horror movie.

Revenge of the chickens, peck HERE.

Chicken talk.

A crazy chicken is called A cuckoo cluck, and the rooster that wakes you in the morning is called a alarm cluck, it’s a good thing G-d never created a chicken with its feathers pointing the wrong way otherwise it would probably be tickled to death, you know the chickens are confused when they start laying scrambled eggs, and if you ever see one looking for its eggs then it most probably mislaid them, unlike us humans a chickens worst day of the week is Fry-day, if you like Chinese food then you should know that if a chicken ever laid a egg on to of a barn you’d have yourself a egg-roll, and if you like music then see what happens when you come across a chicken and a guitar- I hear it makes music when you pluck it, you know you’re a chicken lover when you drive a Coupe, if chickens grew on a tree then it would probably be called a Poul-Tree, and if it were to fall off the tree then you know it ran out of cluck, a disappointed hen is what you get when the chick grows up not exactly the way he was cracked up to be… The chicken crossed the playground to get to the other slide, the chicken crossed the Net to get to the other Site, and yes the chicken crossed the road simply to get to the other side! Oy these chicken/eggs jokes are cracking me up and if I were a chicken then I’d definitely be a Comedi-HEN, and to my mother who told me countless times chicken soup is good for you… Well I wonder what the chicken has to say about that!

For all “chicken little” fans

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?" One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'Holy Sh*t! A talking chicken!'" The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.


Something tell's me this guy doesn't plan on doing kaparos with chickens this year.

Dare me.

KAPAROS; Wednesday Sept. 27 2pm - 10pm - 824 Eastern Pkwy...

Sat night: 10pm - 6 am

824 Eastern Pkwy

Sorry a day late, what about thursday? Do I still get a free chicken?

22 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Actually I'm having a hard time with the blogging lately; I think I need a blog vacation...

My spiritually is going good, I'm really doing my best to be a good boy for the past month, oy just wait till after yom kippur ;)

Funny thing about the kaporos, my mom came into my room as I was in middle of writing this up earlier tonight and asked what I was writing, so I let her read some and she got all nervous when she started reading... (I hadn’t finished it yet) until I clued her in that I was writing about kaporos, got her a smile and approval after that.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

"armed with these mad big bloody knives even bigger then the one that I was carrying"..."I was able to get away fast, with one of ‘dem Jews bikes”"

ahem. hysterically funny. and totally disgustingly stereotypical and racist.


comedi-hen, good one.


(great piece but you doin it wrong, you gotta say 'Jews claim they do not target innocent chickens, yet the streets are full of their blood. There is not a single live chicken to be found. Once again, the Jews claim they do not target innocent chickens.' blah)

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Oh Sabra, next time I'll just let you write it for me.

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude that game is awsome!

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, just ignore my bitter cynicsm with the tishkoret...

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

Giving Tzedakkah is an acceptable alternative and so much easier!

The little 'horror' picture looks familiar:)
Great chick-jokes.

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh.... Dunno what to say. 2 can play that game I guess.

THERE IS NO THURSDAY!!!

PS Sat Night - Bais Rivkah Montgomery Street is Location #2.
10pm - 3am

Re: Chickens; N'daber...

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think being a "sheigetz" requires you to PAY for your kaporo, perhaps even double !

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you're starting ta-aruvos? i was wondering , is that about mixing...like girls and boys???

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

G: Is that why you were up past 5am this morning? ;)

SABRA: Well now that I know what Tishkoret means....

PRAG: Sure its easier, but not half the fun (sadistic grin :/

IKNOWWHO: Hear that people, no thursday.

N'daber. Maybe I'll just charge for the add PR is important you know :)

AMOM: I know its been a bad year when the chicken dies on me...

CURIOUS: Old joke, thats yeshiva boy's code for guys and girls hanging out.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger kasamba said...

RAOFWHL!!!!
Rolling around on floor with hacking laughter!!!
Where do you get this stuff????

G'mar Chasima Tova!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Haha and I love the chicken pic by the oven I have seen that one. Blogger meet by 824 Eastern Pkwy? Lol

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger the only way i know said...

crazy bin laden post
sure it would be taken literally and happily throughout the wide world, if they had a choice!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Jo said...

You should see the chicken I used... the pic is on my blog.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CS: Cracked me up on your responses to my comments... :)

PR IS important, though. Lesson for life :)

Thanks for the shoutout about Thurs.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Dovid said...

You were too chicken to post what I told you to post, eh?

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

I had no idea where you were going with that genocide bit!
Very funny though!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

do we believe in coming back as.. say.. chickens?

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

KASAMBA: Thanks, I'm taking most of the credit for this post (aside for the pics and the chicken little joke) Gmar chasima tova 2u2.

SOCIAL: Yeh I like that pic as well, blogger meeting ;) lol

THEONLYWAY: Scary thought, thank G-d for people having a sense of humor otherwise we would all be doomed.

INTRANSIT: Funny.

FOOTCH: Thanks for the lesson, and your welcome.

DOVID: Sorry I must have lost my head :p

SUPERS: Me neither ;) glad you liked it.

ANONYM00KIE: *Flapping my wings and pecking at the keys.

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok got my curiosity, what'd dovid tell you to write?

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't laugh.

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home