Friday, October 13, 2006

Chag Sameach!


Just in time for Simchas Torah, hanging on the corner of kingstone and eastern pkwy near 770 :)

Had posted a whole post ony to realize now that it didnt post :( Bummer!

Anyhow just wanted to wish all my readers a happy holiday, all the best, moshiach now, and if not then hopefully I'll catch Y'all after yom tov.

Chag Sameach!

CS.

P.S. After tonights farbi and after a serious disscusion with a friend of mine, I think I have found my calling, (and no, its has nothing to dow with starting a AA here in CH brooklyn ;) wish me luck for the future.

10 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nu so you aint gonna tell us what dat is?

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

I might blog about it, but its to serious for this blog...

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gluck...im curious

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

good yom tov! g'luck!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Dovid said...

Blog it at my place :)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

ANON: Thanks. It’s only a thought for now, but if I ever pursue it...

SUPERS: Gut YT 2u2. Thanks.

DOVID: LOL dude, thanks for the offer, cya in shul.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger kasamba said...

Hope you had a great one and good luck with the AA thing!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Lucky you found your calling at such a young age lol.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

KASAMBA: YT was great, thanks.

Hey although starting AA here in the 'Hood sounds interesting (Abunch of people getting together to talk about drinking, sweet!) that isnt what I was referring too, don't think I want to make a future out of alcohol.

As I said "Its has nothing to do..."

SOCIAL: More like IT found me, but still, don't know if thats what I want...

Shavua tov.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Sara with NO H said...

a gut voch! I always think that the father or grandfathers walking home simchas torah look so hilarious with the little kids one under each arm trying to drag them home. Hope you have little brothers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home