Monday, October 23, 2006


Doctor, Doctor Can I have second opinion?
Of course, come back tomorrow!


The patient awakened after the operation to find herself in a room with all the blinds drawn.
"Why are all the blinds closed?" she asked her doctor.
"Well," the surgeon responded, "They're fighting a huge fire across the street, and we didn't want you to wake up and think the operation had failed."

Doctor, Doctor I keep getting pains in the eye when I drink coffee!
Have you tried taking the spoon out?


"Doctors at a hospital in Brooklyn, New York have gone on strike. Hospital officials say they will find out what the Doctors' demands are as soon as they can get a pharmacist over there to read the picket signs!"

Doctor, Doctor you have to help me out!
Certainly, which way did you come in?


Ponder This: The difference between a neurotic and a psychotic is that, while a psychotic thinks that 2 + 2 = 5, a neurotic knows the answer is 4, but it worries him.

Doctor, Doctor I'm becoming invisible.
Yes I can see you're not all there!


A man goes to the doctor and says to the doctor:
"It hurts when I press here" (pressing his side)
"And when I press here" (pressing the other side)
"And here" (his leg)
"And here, here and here" (his other leg, and both arms)
So the doctor examined him all over and finally discovered what was wrong... "You've got a broken finger!

Doctor, Doctor my baby is the spitting image of his father!
Never mind just so long as he's healthy!


Doctor Vs. Mechanic
Morris was removing some engine valves from a car on the lift when he spotted the famous heart surgeon Dr. Michael DeBakey, who was standing off to the side, waiting for the service manager. Morris, somewhat of a loud mouth, shouted across the garage, "Hey DeBakey...Is dat you? Come over here a minute."
The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to where Morris was working on a car. Morris in a loud voice, all could hear, said argumentatively, "So Mr. fancy doctor, look at this work. I also take valves out, grind 'em, put in new parts, and when I finish this baby will purr like a kitten. So how come you get the big bucks, when you and me are doing basically the same work?"
DeBakey, very embarrassed, walked away and said softly, to Morris, "Try doing your work with the engine running."

20 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, funny, love the last cartoon

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger C said...

whats with all the sick humor? u still feeling under the weather?

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love leroy and loretta !

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

ANON: Thanks.

CHAYA: Right on, I'm still feeling out of it :( oh and not only that I finally made it back to gym/basketball today and had to leave early 'cuz my ribs starting killing me all over again, arghh!

ANON#2: Me 2 :)

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger C said...

man, that sux! feel better

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Sara with NO H said...

Doctor jokes after coming from the dentist for me. Seems like this post fit my day pretty well. At least since they yanked the wisdom right out of me the fever seems to be going down. Lose wisdom and gain health. Interesting concept, don't you think? Hope you're feeling better. A refua Shliema c"s.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Cute hope you got back to yourself and are feeling better.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've had better posts, maybe that's cuz you're feeling under the weather,
although get this, the house where i'm living, there's this flu going around and the whole house (all 13 people - not one family) is sick, everyone gathers in the kitchen in the morning, so what time did YOU vomit last night?

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

For the first time I knew most of the jokes, no worry I still enjoy seeing them again.

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should do a post on baldness.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Nemo said...

Or a post on beards

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the pubic hair idea has been over-blogged

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Pimplesoflife said...

really cute!!!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger kasamba said...

I'm going to have see my doctor if I laugh any harder!!!!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

CHAYA: Thanks girl

SARA: G'luck with the fever

"Lose wisdom and gain health" lol cue.

SOCIAL: I wish

DG: Thanks for providing a reason ;) its a bit more the just under the weather now though.

Refua Shelaima to the house ;)

PRAG: Aight, glad you still enjoyed

S: Baldness? I cant really relate to that one, but I might try.

NEMO: Not another Hair-raising post

ANON: Um Pubic hair? Are you for real? we most be reading totally different blogs

PIMPLES: Thanks

KASAMBA: :)

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was nemo's blog alright... did u not c the comments abt chest hair and beards and underarm hair???? Much as i love lubabs, and therefore accept the beard, truth is that the beard is nothing but pubic hair

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Oh Gawd!

How about we just leave that discussion on Nemo's blog.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger ggggg said...

loved that cartoon! Lockhorns rock!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

funny cartoons

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger the sabra said...

hope ur feelin better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home