Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Official CS Bochur Dating Resume


15 Quick dating Q's for guys

GENERAL INFO.

Name: (Example) Chasidishe Shagitz Nick Name: Shaigitz’le
Sex:
Deprived D.O.B.: 3/2/83

1. Reason for wanting to get married.
a) Parents kicking me out of the house
b) Feeling old and lonely
c) All my friends are married
d) Moms cooking sucks.
e) I wish I knew
f) I’ve reached that age you know

2. How many kids do you want to have?
a) Kids!?!?!?!?
b) 1 Boy, 1 Girl, Cat & a Dog
c) 7
d) Enough to have our own Minyan
e) 15+ No such thing as too many!

3. Expect to live in a…
a) Apartment
b) House
c) Doghouse
d) public park
e) Parents home is cool

4. Career.
a) Rabbi/Shliach
b) Scammer
c) Garbage truck driver
d) Respected beggar
e) Planning on winning the lottery
f) G-d will provide AKA father-in-law


HEALTH ISSUES

5. Would you consider yourself normal/sane?
a) 100.10% Normal
b) Normal is boring!
c) As long as I remember the take my meds
d) Compared to whom?

6. Do you smoke?
a) Quit at age 13
b) Never
c) Casual smoker
d) Addicted smoker
e) Pot, but strictly for Medicinal purposes!

7. Do you drink?
a) Waiting till I’m 41
b) only at Shalom Zachors and L’chaims
c) Occasional drinker
d) Every day is an occasion!

HYGIENE

8. Shower
a) Daily
b) Twice a day
c) Once a week
d) When I start attracting flies
e) Mikvah every morning

9. Deodorant
a) Every day
b) 3 times a day, I sweat a lot
c) Only if I smell
d) When people begin avoiding me
e) Cologne works fine


PERSONAL

10. Would you consider yourself good looking?
a) Brad pitt look-alike
b) My mom says I’m good looking
c) What’s wrong with pimples
d) Quasimodo look-alike
e) Mirrors shatter at the sight of me
f) Never judge a book by its cover!

11. Beard
a) Full beard
b) I roll it up
c) I trim, but you would never know
d) Professional picker
e) Clean shaven tushy face
f) Never grew!

12. Clothing
a) Strictly latest fashions
b) Only wear brand name clothing
c) Wal-mart and payless
d) Older brothers hand me downs

13. Neatness
a) Neat freak
b) Semi slob
c) Still searching for the bedroom floor
d) Need to call sanitation department and exterminators to clean my room

14. Education
a) Pre-school
b) High school or GED
c) Street smart is better than book smart
d) I know my ABC’s
e) 2 + 2 = 5
f) Survived the entire system
g) Smicha is a masters

15. Religious status
a) Religious & Chasidish
b) Chasidish but not religious
c) Religious
d) Frei
e) Chasidishe Shaigitz

10 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

lol!

the pressure is on guys... get the answers right ;)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Dovid said...

Sheigitz, you gotta be kidding?!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

SARAH: Hmm I'm not even sure I put any correct answers in there ;)

DOVID: I know, I know. But hey you liked the cartoon! :p

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heres my deal: Get married becouse Moms cooking sucks, kids 15+ No such thing as too many! live in public park and I aspire to be a Respected beggar.

Do you think you can find me a girl?

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo bachelor...ur resume sounds great, but u'll have to change the name if u want a girl

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Great questions but you forgot to answer them yourself lol.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Nemo said...

Hey, I know where you got the "tushy face" from!

You gotta have some proffessional careers too, you know that not every bochur is a Shlepper. It's seems like every 19 year old guy in CH is selling real estate these days.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

BACHELOR: I feel ya brother ;)

LOL with such a resume you should have a wife in no time.

SOCIAL: Dont want to scare people away :)

NEMO: ;)

Good point.

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger yoniQua said...

lol!

 
At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To qoute Monica in F.R.I.E.N.D.S:

"I can't believe my parents are pressuring me to find one of you people".

(or something to that effect)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home