Monday, January 08, 2007

Time Flies.


Time is what prevents everything from happening at once.

If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

You know, sometimes, when they say you're ahead of your time, it's just a polite way of saying you have a real bad sense of timing.

“Time is free, but it's priceless.
You can't own it, but you can use it.
You can't keep it, but you can spend it.
Once you've lost it you can never get it back.”

“It is better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared.”

“Opportunity always looks bigger going than coming.”

“The door to opportunity is always labeled 'push'.”

We cannot waste time. We can only waste ourselves.

"Carpe Diem" Seize the day.

8 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger C said...

hey, looks who's becoming profound on us! Everything ok? Where's the humor?

But yea-as usual, great lines.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Dovid said...

God, that was so depressing.

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Sara with NO H said...

becomming a philosipher? :D

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

CHAYA: Sorry, didn’t mean to frighten you all, everything is fine B"H Just got some stuff on my mind these days.

Still smiling, humor will return, oysh but I'm finding it really difficult to get myself to write up anything original these days, I don’t know if its writers block or me losing interest in blogging :(

DOVID: Ha! Must I remind you that this post was partially inspired by you :p

SARA: Not likely, but yeah, sometimes I like to think ;)

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger kasamba said...

Why, I think that was hilarious!!!!
But as you know I would think that way. Because I'm getting old, I just refuse to mature.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

that was depressing?
that was funny?

it was just true. facts.
what are ppl runnin away from?

i don't get it...

(then again, i am often the one who 'doesn't get it' so...)

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger exsemgirl said...

I agree with ya sabra- not funny or depressing but profound.

Still miss the humour!

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another one along the lines of time.
IF NOT FOR THE LAST MINUTE, NOTHING WOULD EVER GET DONE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home