Monday, August 14, 2006

Vacation time



ROAD TRIP!

Going on a road-trip to maine, see y’all in a week.

I most probably will be taking my laptop along, but I highly doubt they have wi-fi in campsites in middle of nowhere, but hey if I get a chance I’ll be sure to post.

Was thinking that you can probably easily recognize a blogger at the summers end by the color of his skin, no tan = addicted, so to all you pale skinned blog addicts out there, the bright desk light doesn’t substitute for sun, so go outside and get some color before you turn into a ghost ;)

Bloggers worst vacation fear: “What?! How do you expect me to take a vacation? And let down all my loyal readers? Besides what if I get back and all my regulars are gone, do you have any idea what this is going to do to my hit count? Ahhhhhhh!

Sleeping bag - Check. Bathing suit - Check... G-d I love being a guy! Going on a weeks vacation and all I need to take along is one BACKPACK of clothing! (unlike my sister whom recently left on her road trip and she must have taken 2 suitcases! Ok so I am slightly exaggerating... But only slighly.)

Hasta luego!

8 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Dovid said...

yank, if that was the shout-out to me, well, what if I tell you I blog in the sun?

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Yeh right, almost as likely as studying smicha in the sun (while checking out the TREES ;)

Cya in a week. KIT

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Faye Spalter said...

hahaha, enjoy...

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Pragmatician said...

it's a very real fear!
Yet I still managed to stay away from computers the whole two weeks away!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Have fun.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Dovid said...

Dude, call me.

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Thanks.
Vacation was great and now I'm back,hopefully I'll be able to get back to normal posting now that summer/vacation is over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home